Friday, October 16, 2009

Week 7-6 Months in Paradise


If I had to spend six months in the natural world, I would live on a beautiful deserted island. All around me would be bananas, cute little monkeys, brightly colored fish, and crystal clear ocean water. I have always wanted to go to an island and see all of the beauty that God created without being disturbed by the modern industry that we have today. I would have to learn how to make food and shelter, but it would be a lot of fun to be challenged with things that I take for granted. After I took this trip, I think my lifestyle would be a lot simpler and I would have more appreciation for the things I have and for God's creation.

5 comments:

  1. your picture is really pretty. :)I would totally go there too. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. if i were to live by myself on the island i would want some kind or tropical pet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah sounds pretty cool except for that dragons live on desert islands too so you might get eaten by one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ewww i would not like the bananas. but the island so look very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i said i wanted to live on an island too! haha. somewhere like your picture :)

    ReplyDelete