Friday, October 23, 2009

Week 8- Halloween Memories




I love Halloween and getting to dress up in cool costumes. One of my favorites costumes was from last year. I was an 80's workout person so I wore a big retro T-shirt, purple leggings, headband, tons of make up, belt, tennis shoes and teased hair. It was a lot of fun to get dressed up and then go trick-or-treating. Every year, my family goes to my grandma's house in Tremont on the night of Halloween and she makes us awesome chili and noodles. Then we go around town with my cousins and get lots of candy! Once we return to my grandma's house, we all sort our candy and trade with the other cousins if we get things we don't want. As a family tradition, my sister and I always carve pumpkins with my dad and then set them out on our side porch. I hate cleaning out all of the nasty goop inside the pumpkins, but the result is worth it. This year I may spend Halloween with my friends, but it is sure to be fun!

3 comments:

  1. that sounds so cool! and its such a great idea. The only part i dont think i could do is the teased hair. That'd take forever! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking about being an 80's work out person too!! it sounds like you had a good time though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, i dont think that i could do the teased hair part, and the 80's one was really cool

    ReplyDelete